Friday, July 3, 2009

The Fitness Center at the downtown Fargo YMCA is at ground level.  This squirrel was eating something right outside the window and could have cared less that I was there with a camera taking its picture.  When I tapped on the window, he turned around and waved (maybe).
Maplelag with Jon W., Scott K., Matt and the Richard's Tuesday evening.  Conditions were a bit greasy, but the temperature was cool and the riding was excellent!  Of course Matt pulled me the whole way.  It is fun to sit in behind Jay and Jake Richard's, they are butter smooth on the technical sections of track.  Who am I kidding, they are butter smooth on all of the single track!
Jay took these photos with his big shot fancy camera with lots of buttons.
Matt with a smile on his face.  
Jonell had an unexpected spread of food waiting for us when we were done riding! Perfect way to finish a nice day, thanks Jonell.  
I have been telling Jay that he needs to put a helicopter pad in the Skinny Field so that we can make the trip back and forth from Fargo quicker.

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!

No comments: