Summer weather was finally consistent this week.

Matt and the senior swimmers for the FM Gators rolled out of town Friday morning to Huron SD for a swim meet. What is wrong with this photo or should I say what is right with this photo. Matt and Sean Rider are the only two boys in the mix with 10 girls and two coaches. I have yet to hear the full deal on the results or how the trip went other then Matt said he swam well and he made it home in one piece.

Can't say the same for the ceiling in our living room. I was trying to hold out until July 1 before firing up the central air, but it got hot an humid and Kriston won out. Everything was working fine for the first couple of days, house was cool, life is good. Our central air was added by a contractor before we have moved in and has always met expectations. There is a drain tube on the side of the house running from the condenser that sits above the ceiling in our living room. Checked the drain on Friday, no moisture. Kind of forgot about it until Ben noticed water coming out of the ceiling to the floor in the living room. I jumped into action climbing into the ceiling and checking the drain tubes. The tray below the condenser put in place to prevent this type of problem did not do the job it was suppose to. Water overflowed soaking the insulation and eventually saturating through the sheetrock to the floor. Long story trying to be short, I repaired the drain tubes, removed all of the wet insulation, cut out the bad sheet rock and am now waiting for things to dry out. Kriston and Ben were excellent helpers while I was in the attic.

Made the trip to 8th Crow Wing Lake to see my Mom and Dad on Sunday. This family of ducks did not like Piper but Piper could have cared less.

Ben brought a friend, Steven Rider - lots of action jumping into the lake.

Piper likes hanging in the boat more then the pick-up.

Tough guys Ben and Steven.
No comments:
Post a Comment