
We pimped out
Kriston's Honda this week with new wheels and some tinted windows. Not sure if
Kriston is pleased but at least her vehicle does not look exactly like the other 3452 Honda CR-V's in Fargo.
Kriston went down to Minneapolis with a friend shopping today which left the boys and I on our own. No racing this weekend, planning on hammering the
MTB tomorrow so we generally just slummed around town...lunch at Burger Time, love that place.

I am expecting some grief with this photo - the boys wanted to go fishing so we did, Red River style. Where we are sitting is 1/2 mile north of our house where we see people fishing all of the time. Our attention span lasted about an hour after slow action and some lost tackle. Matt did snag a little
walley. I am going to do a bit more research and try to figure out the best method of attack. We need to broaden our adventures a bit and this was a good thing. For the record, I am in
possession of a legal ND fishing license.
No comments:
Post a Comment