
Matt, Ben and I were heading north this week and crossed through a construction project on 12th Ave. north just east of University Drive and noticed these railroad tracks that had been buried under the pavement. I had heard on the radio a month ago that this was the case and learned that the tracks were used to link the east side of Fargo to the switching area west of town that still has a lot of rail activity. I would like to learn more and will do some digging, but if anyone has more info, please let me know.

Photo is looking east towards 10th Street and Broadway. Very cool.
Matt and I are heading to Bismarck today for the 5th Annual Race to Sunset mountain bike race. 10 hour team mountain bike event in Sleepy Hollow Park. Going to be a great race, more info later.
No comments:
Post a Comment