Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maplelag

First local Tuesday night time trial of the season with Brian Dahl sporting a new TT bike. The GPCC bike club has organized a time trial series that takes place bi-weekly south of Fargo about 5 miles. It will be nice to compare times with improved fitness or conditions.
I was planning on road biking the Rollag hills today (Wednesday), but Matt got to texting Jake in which they cooked up a plan for a trip to ride single track at Maplelag. Matt did not have to twist my arm very hard. As usual, Jay and Jake have done a nice job blowing the leaves off of the whole course and it is setting up nicely. Due to the Fargo Marathon scheduled for Saturday, I am suppose to be taking it somewhat easy which I tried to do tonight but Matt and Jake put the hurt on me. Fun to watch these two guys fluidly ride through technical single track.
Jake Richard's got his braces off this week - nice work Snakeman!

No comments: