Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Lots of stuff going on over what was left of the holiday weekend and back to the office. I will keep it short and to the point......
My neighbor to the east of me had a tree in full bloom on Memorial Day. I say "had" because the wind kicked in and blew the blooms all over the place. It was pretty while it lasted. I typically do not notice all of the wires above the homes in North Fargo, I guess it adds character.
We ate food from the grill all weekend. Kriston whipped up this fancy dessert deal Monday night. Tasty!
Matt doing a "no-hander" while pogo sticking. Is a pogo stick a brand name? Anyway, Matt can bounce forever including shooting baskets and actually making them. I am on the hunt for an adult sized pogo...Matt is on the edge of the springs tension, I am over the limit. Excellent form of exercise and it will give the neighbors something to laugh about.
Just returned home from riding the hills out at Rollag. Something was missing....the wind. Picture perfect evening with a large group of riders, lots of young guys mixing it up. Chad Weisgram and John Struchy in the photo.
Yours truly - self portrait while riding almost 20 mph, not smart. Trust me, I was away from the group so I did not make anyone nervous.
The last stretch going into Rollag. Fast pace the whole evening with everyone going home safe and sound. In my opinion, hammering out at Rollag on a weekly basis is the best training for racing and riding fast. I don't road race, but the pace helps with mountain biking too. It is going to be a good summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment