
Jay Richards sent this photo from the Minneapolis Star Tribune - speaks for itself. Good stuff.

Ben explaining his invention at a Kiwanis breakfast in honor of the young inventors. All finalists from the Fargo Public Schools were there. Some very interesting ideas. The big show is at the Market Place for Ideas this week at Concordia College. Ben will spend the day there learning about new ideas and what is in store for the future.

Went to the movie Iornman with Matt and Ben. The theater was packed but we were able to get into the late movie. I sat between the boys and told them to give me a nudge in the event that I started to nod off. Not only did I stay awake, I enjoyed the movie big time. Highly recommend. Kriston was jealous that she did not join us. I am sure that she will get a volunteer out of Matt or Ben to go see it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment