Other then commuting to work, I was planning on taking the day off but was able to pull my carcass out of bed and ride with the "Y" guys. Of course I was running late, they already left the parking lot and I still had to shag my bag behind the counter at the Y and play catch-up. Did not reel the group in until the turn North in Moorhead. This group can ride. The routes are set, you leave on time, get back to the Y on time and always get in a good ride.
Strong East wind is setting the weekends weather up to be rather unsettled. It does not matter to me. I do not work for three days, my whole family will be around and we really do not have an agenda.
Plan on riding MTB someplace on Sunday. Maybe up in the Paul Bunyan State Forest. I will post more later. If that is the case, we will stop into my Mom's at the lake. Hopefully she will have some fresh brownies - Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment