Low key weekend at the
Wenzel house for sure.
Now that Christmas has come and gone, things should settle down a bit into a more normal winter routine - school, work, swim meets, skiing, school, work, swim meets, skiing..........

Photo above of Matt rolling down to the Y to workout Friday morning. I did not twist Matt's arm to hard to get him to come along. The town was quite, we had a great ride through the residential streets. Matt rode my regular commuter bike without adjusting the seat which is kind of scary as he is growing what seems like an inch a week.

Snowshoeing Saturday afternoon at
Trollwood Park in North Fargo with the boys and Piper the Dog.
Kriston was in charge of putting Pipers fancy yellow coat on as the boys and I typically do not want to get caught having anyone see us with Piper wearing it. The snow was deep and Piper tired out quickly but loved it.
Maplelag Sunday afternoon, conditions could not have been better - 16 degrees, sunny skies and light wind. John
Struchy and I classic skied for over 1-1/2 hours straight! It was nice to catch up with
Struch on all the latest happenings.
Click
HERE for the road conditions to and from
Maplelag. I do not typically let icy roads slow me down, but I played it cautious today, big time. I would guess that the average speed both directions was 40 mph. Matt had to be in the pool at 4pm which was our only agenda item, but we left
Maplelag in time to make it home safely and on time. The sun did not have the power to burn through the ice that dropped from the sky Friday night. Not many people out traveling which helped, but there was a lot of evidence of vehicles in the ditches - made for another good adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment