1) I am riding home when it is not dark as I snuck out of work an hour early today (its Friday)
2) As mentioned above, there is snow on the street - that is a good thing
3) My clock is off an hour on my computer - still have not moved the time back and probably won't
4) Kind off cool how there are two separate photos but it looks like one - did not try to do that.
A day did not go by this week where at least one person brought up something about me biking in the winter; How do you stay warm? How does your bike work when it is this cold? How do you keep from falling over in the snow? My answer depends on the person asking the question, but I typically just smile and say that I like bikes. I had a guy ask me last night with a few swear words mixed in that it is "blanking" time to hang the bike up for the season.....how do you respond to that? Most people (including my beautiful wife) are concerned about me getting creamed by another vehicle and I can respect that. All I can say is that I ride defensively, take alternate routes that are less traveled and stay off the brakes - yee haa!
No comments:
Post a Comment