With the Holiday's being over things are starting to get back to normal with the schedules. As of today Fargo is gaining 1 min 39 seconds of sun light which is going up gradually every day until June. Matt and Ben are half way through the swim season and the team is doing well. There is more than enough snow to play with so in general all is good.
My commuting to the office via bike is going to be on hold for awhile until the roads loose the 1/4" of glare ice. Just not safe to ride.....I will go with plan B which is riding a nice quite loop around North Fargo that will have to substitute for the ride to work. I tend to get ants in my pants this time of year. Not being able to ride my bike consistently only adds to the anxiety. I have a couple of xc ski races up coming and of course I am in full on training for the Fargo 1/2 Marathon upcoming in May so I will have to do disciplines other than biking to burn my energy.
Back to back swim meets at Fargo North High this last weekend. Friday night FN whooped up on the Bismarck schools. Saturday was the Manley Invite with 8 schools representing. FN fought hard and finished up with 2nd overall team score behind West Fargo. Not sure what it is about WF.....that's all I will say about that. Kriston and I have been going to swim meets for at least 10 years and it never gets boring. We know the majority of swimmers both boys and girls across the state. We are always impressed with how much each swimmer improves both individually and as a team.
Craig Lemieux clicking in Sunday at Maplelag. Check out Jay's grooming equipment in line and ready to go.
I thought it was going to be a lot colder then it actually felt. The lack of wind and sun made for an excellent day of skiing! Craig and I are getting into ski shape nicely and hit it hard from the get go. The photo above is on the Bullhead Lake extension. Not sure if it gets much better then skiing on a Sunday afternoon out in the woods.
Unfortunately the home projects are still sitting unfinished. Kriston is being good about it but I do know that all the projects need to be completed....SOON. For now, everything is working fine, lets go out and play! Cheers.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steve, Let me know with a days warning next time you plan a ski up at Maplelag, would like to join you!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment