Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day!


Snow day in Fargo! Big time storm system affecting the region with snow and blowing snow virtually shutting down the city. No work, school or any other activities going on. I have the ability to work from home in which I took advantage and got a lot of stuff completed without interruptions. Matt and Ben are lumping in a big way. I tell them it is a bummer to miss school when it is snowing only to have to go to school to play catch up on a nice day. They are having a tough time agreeing with me.
Matt prior to the ND Boys State Swim meet up in Grand Forks last weekend. Matt swam well, finally hitting his goal of swimming under 5:30 for his 500 free. Matt had a great season and is already looking forward to next year. Club swimming with the FM Gators for the next two weeks with Ben and then they will both be out of the pool for a month.
Don't tell the coach, but a lot of the swim team were raising a big bunch of trouble in the motel pool up in Grand Forks. The team was really enjoying just hanging out in the water. Was fun to watch the shenanigans.
Kriston and Jonell Richards
Kriston and I went to Maplelag Sunday morning to visit the Benson family from West Hawk Lake, MB. They were there for the Lotvolla Cup ski race that I missed this year due to the swim meet, but I did get to ski the course Sunday. Beautiful day!

No comments: