I think this has been the longest that I have gone without adding a post. It is not that the Wenzel's have not been doing much it is just the opposite, we have been too busy. Crazy in a big way at the office which gives me stress. I have not commuted by bike enough which also gives me stress. Matt and Ben are on the tail end of the swim season working their butts off. Kriston is in the process of painting the family room - crazy in all directions.
Strolling through a couple of photos and I came across a this one. Rick Laliberte and I went to the Tour De Georgia must have been 2005. Lance Armstrong had just finished winning the time trial in Rome. He went through the finish line, rode down the block. Rick and I happened to be in the right spot at the right time. There is no way that you could get this close to LA now.
No comments:
Post a Comment