Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bens Invention - 1st Place!!!!

Ben's 5th grade invention started with an idea and quickly progressed from there. One of Ben's main duties in the Wenzel household is the disposal of Piper's daily duties. There are numerous times where Ben would handle the wrong end of a shovel or scooper while his brother (or me) would hold the bag. Ben came up with the "Clean-up Buddy". Good idea Ben.

It consists of a formed holder that fits in a regular "Hornbachers" bag holding it open to allow an easy, clean and effective way to discard of Pipers "crap".

I received a phone call from Ben yesterday afternoon - "Dad, I just wanted to tell you that I get to go to Pizza Hut and that I won a US Savings Bond for being the best invention idea from McKinley school"!!!


The handles of the bag hang over the hooks. Clean and easy.


Way to go Ben!

No comments: