Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have been whining about this since the Swamp Donkey race 11 days ago. My left shin has been swollen and gross since plowing through the woods up in Canada.
I knew that something was in there but I could not get it out. After trying for a week, last night I was finally able to dissect the piece of timber that was buried straight in. Kriston was not much help as she would get woozy when I got after it and yell at me that I should go see a doctor. Of course she was right, but a doctor would have done the same thing that I did although maybe a little more sterile then my Micro-Leatherman. Anyway, all is good as my leg is done oozing and I am on the mend - sorry if I grossed anyone out.

Excellent weather forecast! Anytime that you hear snow someplace in this part of the country it must be good.

No comments: